This is a printable to be used Winter, in Week 20 Day 1 of the curriculum. You’ll need to have a child’s glove and Velcro. Order online or buy at a craft store.
- Print out both pages on a color printer.
- Cut out poems and laminate.
- Cut out individual seasonal shapes, and laminate.
- Attach one side of a Velcro strip on the back of the shape, and the other side of the Velcro strip on each finger of a child’s glove.
- As you read the poem the child will add or subtract the shapes from their fingers.
This exercise teaches seasonal recognition and math.
There are no reviews yet.