Parts of a Fetus is used in Week 3 Day 2 of my Cultural Curriculum. Three-Part Card consists of a card with the picture with word label, a card of the picture, and a card with the word label.
For the 3-6 year old child, the task is simply to match the picture to the picture and the word to the word.
This is part of the Science educational works.
Included words are: baby, amniotic fluid, placenta, chorian, cervix, uterus, fetus, umbilical cord.
Booklet blanks are also included for children to write the words themselves.
Instructions for use:
- Print out all pages in color
- Cut out illustrations and labels
- Cut out illustrations with labels
- Laminate all pieces separately
- Using illustrations with labels, have children match individual illustrations and proper label cards
- Print out page 6 twice in B/W and staple together 8 pages to make a book for children to color and identify
Hint: Add a same-color dot to the back of matching illustrations and label cards before laminating to know which illustration goes with which description.